The World Of Jadeey: Homework



Homework

I've been working on my assignment this evening. It's an assessment of an unpublished manuscript. Basically, I've had to read the manuscript and now give my opinion on whether or not it should be published.

I know this is one of the lowest of the low jobs in publishing but boy is it fun! I know I must be in the right industry if I enjoy one of the lowest jobs fun! For someone who loves reading as much as I do it's pretty bloody perfect.

I've got the shakes at the moment. I have no idea why. I had them last night too. My hands won't stop shaking. Clearly I'm having withdrawls for something I'm addicted to. It's beyond me what though! I've had mountain dew today and that's about the only thing I can think of that I'm addicted to!

Okay, I'm off to clean the bathroom (that's my job for this weekend) and then I'll do a bit more work on my assignment and go to bed. Bring on the holidays next week! Woo!
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment