The World Of Jadeey: When you look with your eyes everything seem nice



When you look with your eyes everything seem nice

But if you look twice you can see it's all lies


I just saw online that Lily Allen flashed her boob at a photographer. An odd thing to do, but whatever. Not as bad as Lindsay Lohan who (inadvertently I hope) flashed a little more than that to the cameras. Not what I wanted to see but there you go, that's what you get reading celebrity gossip sites.

I got a text from a friend today asking me what I would do if I had only 6 months to live. There are a few things I'd definitely do, things I probably wouldn't do without the threat of being dead in 6 months hanging over me. Dumb really, for all I know I could be dead in 6 months and it's stupid that I won't do some of the things I'm dying (heh) to do. But that's the way it is isn't it? Just because you want to do something doesn't mean you CAN. If I knew I wasn't going to be around in 6 months to face the consequences of my actions it'd be a different story.

I also received one of those email quiz things and don't really want to email it to everyone but thought I'd fill it in on here instead.

Name: Holly
How old will you be on your next birthday: 25
What are you wearing right now: Nike shorts and a Superman t-shirt
What is your current problem: Only one? Boys.
What makes you the most happy: Being with my friends
What song are you currently listening to: Shipping up to Boston - Dropkick Murphys
Has anyone close to you ever passed away: Yes.
Do you ever watch music television: Am OBSESSED with it. Spend many an evening channel surfing between Juice, J2 and C4
Are your parents married/separated/divorced: None of the above. They are together but not married.
Do you have any siblings: 1 older brother, Matthew
What was the last movie you saw: Borat
Who was the last person to text you: SpaceMonkey (surprise, surprise)
Who was the last person who hugged you: It's been too long to remember. The boy I guess. :(
Are you in love at the moment: Nope, but give it time.
Who (non-celebrity) would you want to be stuck on a desert island with: Not telling (it said dessert island but I fixed it. However, I would LOVE to be stuck on a dessert island!)
Favourite icecream: It's a toss-up between cookies and cream or orange choc chip
Favourite pizza: meatlovers is the only pizza right?
Are you angry with anyone right now: Yes. Very angry. I want to hit him.
What do you wear to bed: Depends. Sometimes pj bottoms and a movie t-shirt. Other times boxer shorts and a movie t-shirt
Longest relationship: 3 years
Shortest relationship: 3 hours
Top or bottom: huh? I'm guessing this relates to sex. Either that or I'm missing something huge. Depends, both have their advantages. I wouldn't want to just stick to one.
How many people of the opposite sex have you had sex with: not telling. More than zero, less than double figures.
Ever had a one-night stand: Yes
Ever had a fuck-buddy: Yes (although I regret it now since it just got me hurt)
Do you smoke: No
How much do you drink: I don't really.
Ever done drugs: No

Alrighty that's it. Pretty lame for the most part but I was bored so figured I may as well fill it in. You never know, some of you may have learnt some new stuff about me. Probably not though, there wasn't really anything exciting in there that I don't share on a regular basis anyway. Lets face it, I tell people way too much about my personal life.

Guess I better go do the stupid dishes.
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment