The World Of Jadeey: Fuck it all



Fuck it all

Yeah, you heard me.

I set off for work in a decent mood, ready to regale you all with fantastic tales of what I did on Sunday. (after I completed a bit of work of course.)

But you know what? I can't be fucked. Things started going wrong from ten minutes before I even set foot in this place and I honestly don't know why I bother.

Very tempted to break something. Cellphone and laptop are top of my list since I'm sure they would smash in satisfying ways. Damn being so sensible that I know I'd regret it as soon as I feel better.

This is the problem with the fact I don't get grumpy very often. When I do snap I get disastrously grumpy.

Fuck.
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment