The World Of Jadeey: What am I doing posting again?



What am I doing posting again?

You've gotta wonder. I should be working. And I am. I just type in here while I'm waiting for the damn computer to finish processing, it's bloody slow. Doing the roster would take about half the time if I had a decent computer, or if I could get this computer to work with the program. Alas, neither is going to happen.

Do you know who I hate? (Yes, yes I know hate is a strong word but I really do). I HATE John Key. Who the fuck is he anyway? I would actually prefer Don Brash to him and that's saying a lot because I've often said I'll be tempted to leave the country if Don Brash became Prime Minister.

But, apparently the most recent poll shows that those idiotic Nat supporters want Key in and Brash out. Man this country is going to suck after the next election unless there is some miracle and Labour gets in again.

This election's gonna be a dirty one too, the mud-slinging has already started and it's not until bloody 2008! On the weekend billboards were erected at Auckland and Christchurch airports. They have a picture of Helen Clark and the words "Paintergate, Corngate, Doonegate, Speedgate, Pledgegate, Departure gate." The tag line reads: "Proudly paid by supporters of the National Party with their own money"

Honestly, I could live without it all. How can people I know, people I actually consider friends vote for those National tossers? I worry, I really do.

In cricket news, Australia won the Champions Trophy for the first time. They absolutely caned the West Indies. Next up for the Kiwis is Sri Lanka coming here. It's actually a pretty lame home-season for us this year. But with the World Cup starting in March at least there is some fantastic cricket to look forward to then.
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment