The World Of Jadeey: And another one gone, another one gone



And another one gone, another one gone

Another one bites the dust

We lost the cricket. Yet another game against Australia that we were doing so well in and then completely lost it and fell apart. To give our boys some credit, they ended up doing FAR better than I thought they were going to when I went to bed. I left when the score was about 55/6 and we somehow got through to 204 all out. Way to go Daniel Vettori!

The cricket is too depressing for me at the moment so I'm not going to talk about it any more.

I went and watched A Good Year last night. It was really good! I had been expecting a drama but it was actually a comedy. There were some fantastic lines in their that had me snorting with laughter.

My favourites:

Ludivine Duflot: What's a sodomist?
Francis Duflot: I'll explain it to you tonight.

and

Max: Is it illegal in France to shag your cousin?
Charlie: It is if she's ugly


Overall I enjoyed the film. (Especially because I don't think it's come out in the States yet and I LOVE seeing movies before America.) However, something about the ending was given away in the trailer and that really annoyed me. It was a scene I remembered well from the trailer and spent the whole film waiting for it. It kind of spoilt a moment at the end which otherwise would have come as a bit of a surprise.

I don't have a lot else to say. The weather's getting nice as it gets close to summer. That's a good thing. My mood is getting worse as it gets close to December, that's not a good thing. I thought this year I would be fine. Hell if he was to come up to me today and tell me he wanted to try again I doubt I would even consider saying yes. Still, somehow as December draws nearer, I can't stop thinking about it, I'm getting upset and angry far more easily. Feelings suck!

I don't want to end this on a negative note, cos I'm really not that bad. Just a little less cheerful than normal. So, I will tell you a little story about how I got checked out.

I was standing talking to SpaceMonkey and she started to get this little smile on her face. You know, the type of smile you get when you have a secret that you're just bursting to tell the other person. I wasn't saying anything funny so I asked what she was grinning about. She pointed behind her at a (not bad looking) guy in a blue shirt and said "he just checked you out!"

Woohoo!! It's always nice. I know some girls get checked out so many times a day they hate it. But, I'm not one of them so I LOVE it. Talk about a way to make you feel good about yourself.

That's it for now.

Holly out.
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment