The World Of Jadeey: What am i supposed to do



What am i supposed to do

When life gets boring?

I saw two of the most boring movies ever yesterday. One was Fast Food Nation. I found it bland an uninteresting. It had a huge cast but the story was disjointed and didn't get wrapped up properly. Basically, it felt like a waste of my time.

I then went and saw Jaan-E-Maan a TERRIBLE bollywood movie. I walked out after a 5 person band and about 15 dwarves emerged from a closet to sing a song.

Lame, lame night out.

I have some big decisions to make over the next couple of weeks. Huge decisions. Do I want to live in Auckland or not? I wouldn't have a clue. As a city I hate it. I won't know many people and I don't like the idea of leaving behind the people I love down here. It'll also mean going from a job where I'm, pretty much, my own boss to a job where I have a boss again. I like the freedom of my job. Hell, I love the freedom of my job and I'm not keen to lose it.

But, Auckland is the good career move and the sensible option.

I hate decisions like these. Hate when you are not going to know which was the best decision until it's already too late.

Ok, back to work for me.
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment