The World Of Jadeey: Come join me in my wicked dream



Come join me in my wicked dream

Don't send me back to real life

I had the most retarded dream EVER last night. Where my subconscious dragged it from I'll never know.

I was in a big room with a whole lot of people I didn't know. We were all standing in lines and in front of each of us was a box with our name on it. They were apparently all presents from a mutual friend of ours (someone who actually is my friend). We all had to open our presents in turn so everyone could see what everyone else got.

The person on my left took his turn and his present was a barrel of goat drench and a drench gun. (For those of you who didn't grow up on a farm - basically worming medication for goats). He proceeded to put the drench gun in his mouth and start drinking which I thought was odd, but not as odd as I would have if it happened in real life. It was then my turn and I also got a barrel of goat drench.

The person on my right was apparently very jealous of my drench gun cos he only got a soft toy. So, he picked up my barrel of drench and tipped it out everywhere. Understandably I was very upset.

The phone then started to ring so I answered it and it was my friend. I said I liked the present very much but Joe was jealous so had tipped it out. My friend then said that was ok, he'd get me another one. He also said that it wasn't what he wanted to get me but he knew I'd love it so got it anyway.

Weird, weird dream. For the record, I have no desire to be given a barrel of goat drench!
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment