The World Of Jadeey: There will be beauty from pain



There will be beauty from pain

I really like that, with a bit of effort, I can find a song lyric to fit whatever I'm going to write about. It's neat.

It's time for my next leg wax tomorrow. So, that's going to hurt but at least I'll have lovely smooth legs. It's definitely worth the pain.

I got accused of being anorexic yesterday, by my flatmate. He said he hasn't seen me eat anything in almost two weeks. I laughed because I don't think I've missed even a single meal in that entire two weeks, we just haven't been home at the same time. I actually thought he was joking but apparently he wasn't. I'm used to weird accusations from him though, a couple of years back he had me on 'suicide watch'. Despite the fact that suicide is not something I could ever do and I wasn't even overly depressed. I think he just likes drama and wants to believe I'm even more messed up than I actually am.

It's nice that he worries so much though. Even if it is unfounded.
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment