The World Of Jadeey: Oh no, no, NO!!



Oh no, no, NO!!

I think my iPod is about to die. I can't even cope with the idea at the moment.

It keeps skipping songs. As in, the song will start then it'll suddenly skip to the last 5 seconds so the whole middle is missing. I've reset it but it's still happening. This is not a good sign.

How will I cope without my iPod? I use it pretty much ALL the time. On my walk to and from work, whenever I walk anywhere actually, when I'm bike riding, when I'm in my car (connected to the iTrip obviously, not with headphones), when I'm on the bus, when I want to be surrounded by music but it's too late at night to turn my stereo up loud enough.

Sam!! This is your fault - I think my iPod is dying in sympathy to yours...

So sad right now and desperately hoping it's just being silly and is going to be fine.
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment