The World Of Jadeey: Stupid bus



Stupid bus

Today was my first day of early shift. So I got up at 5.40am, got ready and headed out for the bus at 6.21am. My bus wasn't due until 6.25am so I should have been fine. At 6.35am I came to the conclusion that my bus had turned up early and I'd missed it. Fuck.

I jumped in my car, crossed my fingers that it'd start and breathed a sigh of relief when it did. I did manage to get to work on time, and found a car park that only cost me $10 for the whole day, so that made me happy. Not as happy as I would have been if I'd been able to catch the bus, but still pretty happy.

And driving in had the benefit of meaning I got home a lot earlier than I would have if I'd caught the train back home.

Labels: ,

share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment