The World Of Jadeey



It's been a pretty bloody good day. I haven't done a lot and that's what makes it so great.

I started playing Grand Theft Auto IV today. I've owned it for a while without getting around to playing it. Turns out it's pretty great. The freedom compared to other games is huge. So far all I've done is drive around the city and make friends. In most games you are thrust straight into missions, but with this game you are free to roam as you like and only pick up missions when you feel like it.

The only thing making me sad about the game so far is that I can't find any really good cars to drive. In GTA 3 I found a shop you could break into and steal a gorgeous, fast car. So far I haven't found anything like that in GTA IV so i've been driving around in shitty old cars. What's the point in playing a game where you can steal cars if the only ones you can find are pieces of shit?

hehehehe that reminds me of Adam Sandler's song Piece of Shit Car. God I loved that song when I was a teenager.

Labels: ,

share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment