The World Of Jadeey: Day 3 of Swine Flu (probably)



Day 3 of Swine Flu (probably)

I've been very sick. :(

I've written some blogs down on paper, but was feeling far too sick to pick up and hold my computer. I seem to be starting to get a bit better though so hopefully I'll type those up tomorrow.

Yesterday's blog is my experiences with having Swine Flu (probably). Even though I haven't typed that up yet I'll tell you about today's experience with having Swine Flu (probably).

I woke up this morning feeling ridiculously in pain. Lying down was too uncomfortable so I decided to get up (it was 10.45am by this stage anyway so definitely getting up time). Getting up didn't turn out to be anymore comfortable than lying down was. I stumbled into the lounge, put some water on to boil and collapsed onto a chair.

My thermometer happened to be sitting on the arm of my chair from last night so I decided to take my temperature. 39.2. Woah! I pretty much didn't move off the chair for about 3 more hours. (Derek was nice enough to put the water into my hot water bottle for me because I really couldn't move.)

Halfway through watching Serenity with Derek I realised that I concentrating was far too difficult so I went and had a sleep for an hour and a half. Thankfully by the time I woke up again I was feeling a bit better. My temperature was on the way down and I was even feeling a little bit hungry.

All in all I'm feeling a heck of a lot healthier than I was this morning. Still feel like absolute arse, but better than I was.

Michael Jackson videos on C4 helped me to feel better as well. I love Michael Jackson. :(

Labels: ,

share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment