The World Of Jadeey: So long Regent on Manners



So long Regent on Manners

Today I had lunch with a bunch of people I used to work with. The cinema I started in - Regent on Manners - is closing down so a group of us got together to have lunch and talk about old times. It was really fun.

It's going to be sad to see the cinema go. I haven't been to a movie there since I left the company, but I still hold very fond memories of the place. I made a lot of good friends there and grew up a lot while I was working there. It was because of that job that I moved out of home, it was there that I got held up and gunpoint and it was there that I learned just how much I am capable of.

So long Regent.

Labels: ,

share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment