The World Of Jadeey: Swine Flu



Swine Flu

It looks like Swine Flu is back and people are getting quarantined left, right and centre. I really, really don't want to get sick. But I would also like it if I got exposed (but never got sick) so had to be quarantined for a couple of days. Ideally the quarantine would happen on a Wednesday so i'll get a super-long weekend.

As for the fact that I wouldn't be able to leave the house? No biggie. I'm pretty resourceful when it comes to finding food in our cupboards and I can easily find stuff to do around the house. It'd be super awesome!

So yep, I would like to be quarantined, but then never actually get sick. Okay?

Labels:

share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment