The World Of Jadeey: Is there anything better than weekends?



Is there anything better than weekends?

Today I went and watched my little cousins play soccer. It was pretty fun actually. It meant I had to get up early, but it was a lot of fun standing around watching 10-13 year olds playing soccer. And my cousins' team was really good! They smashed the other team something like 8-0. Go Kieran and Shaun!

After that I went to my friend's son's first birthday. That was also heaps of fun. I chatted with my friends, watched the kids play pass the parcel and watched my friend Josh get plates of cream thrown into his face.

All in all a great Saturday.

Labels:

share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment