The World Of Jadeey: Things I learnt today



Things I learnt today

Damn it! I meant to blog earlier, but completely forgot about it. So now, as so often is the case, it is time to do the dishes and go to bed.

I did learn some things today though:

Things Holly learnt today

1. Tool songs are HARD on the drums
2. Thinking you'll quickly slip through the train doors as they are closing isn't as easy as you'd think when the train is totally full
3. Look before downloading so you don't accidentally download a 1.1gb file that is completely useless to you
4. Check that you do actually know the person you are talking to before saying, 'Hey how's it going! I haven't seen you in ages.'
5. Daydreaming as you are getting ready isn't a good idea when you already got out of bed late so should actually be rushing

Labels:

share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment