The World Of Jadeey: New shoes



New shoes

I'm off to Star Trek tonight so not going to be much of a blog today people. (Hardly a change from normal!) It's 6.45am now and i've just eaten a yummy breakfast while watching Breakfast.

Today i'm going wear my new clothes to work. I'm in a bit of a quandry though because I wore my new shoes yesterday and was silly because I didn't prepare by preemptively putting on bandaids so now I have blisters. I can't decide whether to wear my old shoes or try my new shoes again and risk making my blisters a lot worse. I know I have to wear my new shoes at some stage (I love them!) so it's a tough call.

Labels:

share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment