The World Of Jadeey: Another Sunday night



Another Sunday night

I went to the food show today. It was only $20 to get in and then we got HEAPS of samples. I didn't end up actually buying anything, but I did taste a lot of really good stuff - next time I go to the supermarket I'll be tempted to get some of the stuff I tried.

Then I came home, went to the gym and played guitar. That seems like a successful day to me!

I also made mum some chocolate chip cookies for mothers day. She was very pleased! And she let me have one, and it was yummy.

Labels:

share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

1 Comments:

At 9:38 PM, Blogger Kat said...

You know, saying you came home and played guitar sounds a lot more impressive than you came home and played guitar hero... :P

 

Post a Comment