The World Of Jadeey: Movie theatre adventures



Movie theatre adventures

Kat and I went to Wolverine tonight. I really liked it. The funniest bit, though, had to be Kat before the movie even started. (She's going to kill me for this.)

A couple of important things you need to know before I start this story. The first is that people do stupid things at the cinema all the time and the staff laugh at them. The second is that Kat used to work in a movie theatre, in fact she worked in many movie theatres over a period of quite a few years.

So, Kat had our tickets and told me we were in M1 and M2. She'd worked in the cinema we were at a few years ago so I checked with her which side 1 was on. She pointed it out and off we went to find our seats. We find row M and there is someone in our seat. Annoying! I hate when people don't sit in their allocated seat. So we say to him that we are M1 and M2 and he replies that he is also M1. At the old cinema I worked in this double booking thing used to happen occasionally so I was convinced that's what had happened.

We talked for a bit and then Kat handed me my ticket and I started to try and read it. The guy very helpfully offered his cellphone so I could see. The problem? M was actually the rating of the movie. We were in O1 and O2 which Kat had read as 01 and 02, as in 2 digit numbering.

Hmmm maybe you had to be there, but I promise you - it was very funny and we laughed for a long time.

(Had our row been anything other than O, I don't think Kat would have made the mistake. When you think about it it's a fairly easy mistake to make.)

Labels: ,

share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment