The World Of Jadeey: Public transport



Public transport

I hate rainy days. Well, I should qualify that, I hate rainy days when I have to go to work. Normally I catch the train. I quite enjoy catching the train because it's a nice, speedy way to get into town. On rainy days I don't want to walk without cover all the way to the railway station so instead I catch the bus. This probably doesn't actually keep me any dryer since the bus stop doesn't have a shelter, but for some reason it gives me the illusion of being dryer than if I went to the railway station.

Buses are not my friend. The bus always runs late on rainy days (and every other time actually, unless I am running late myself and it will have been on time) and they get all steamy and smelly thanks to all the damp people climbing on board.

Ah the joys of public transport. I know it's good for the environment and it's cheaper than driving into town and paying for parking, but it really is the bane of my life.

Labels:

share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment