The World Of Jadeey: Star Trek, woo!



Star Trek, woo!

I'm finally going to go and see Star Trek tomorrow night. I've been wanting to see it since it came out, but still haven't got around to it. But yay, tomorrow night I will.

I seem to have a mental block about seeing movies on my own. I don't know what it is, but for some reason I can never motivate myself to go to a movie alone. All my friends went off to see Star Trek without me so it's taken me a while to find someone who wants to see it and still hadn't got around to it either. Thankfully I found someone. And thankfully he's someone I actually like.

So yeah, Star Trek here I come! :D

Labels: ,

share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment