The World Of Jadeey: A successful day of shopping



A successful day of shopping

It was a very successful shopping trip today. I got 2 new pairs of work shoes, a new handbag and a new top. Considering when I went out this morning I was thinking I might get a new pair of shoes and that would be it, I feel very happy with myself. (And mum. Couldn't do it without mum.)

I also figured some stuff out today that has been bothering me for a long time. I'm hopeful that maybe everything is going to be okay afterall. I hate when people are cryptic on their blogs but I can't say anymore until I've talked to the person this concerns and yet I want to record this for myself and I don't have a secret blog. Just this one. So it has to go here and it has to be cryptic. Sorry.

Right. Bedtime for me. Another working week begins tomorrow. Bring it on.

Labels:

share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment