The World Of Jadeey: Am I insane?



Am I insane?

I think there's a chance I'm going a little bit insane. I've been having some very bizzare thoughts.

Example 1: A little while ago I was walking down a ramp towards the railway station. The woman in front of me started walking backwards back up towards me - I'm guessing to look at something she's spotted in the distance. When she started walking backwards my first thought was, 'Oh no I've hit rewind.' What the hell?? Why would I think i've hit rewind?

Example 2: The other morning it was raining so I drove to the railway station. It was no longer raining when I got off the train on the way home. As I walked past my car I thought to myself, 'Oh that looks like my car'. And then I kept walking... Halfway to my house (only about 3 minutes) I realised it actually was my car. I had to go back and get it.

Example 3: Yesterday there was a power surge at work. I jumped up panicking about needing to go and 'check on the projectors'. I haven't worked in a cinema in 18 months so power surges don't actually matter anymore and haven't for a long time.

So, yeah, it's possible i'm going insane.

(But not as insane as House in the most recent episode)

Labels:

share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment