The World Of Jadeey: Hamilton again! Woo!



Hamilton again! Woo!

I'm off to Hamilton this weekend to visit my family. I got cheap fares on Grabaseat, although it means I'm stuck with stupid times. I'm really excited though. On Saturday I'm going to watch Linc's swimming lesson and I'm going to get to cuddle Jacob and see a bunch of people who I don't see anywhere near enough.

It does mean I get no sleep-ins over the weekend though. That makes me a wee bit sad. But it's worth it.

I've bought Jacob a little Hurricanes outfit so he doesn't grow up a total Mooloo. I saw little Black Caps outfits too. You know what my baby will be wearing when I have one! :P

Labels: ,

share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment