The World Of Jadeey: If I could turn back time



If I could turn back time

The other day I said something to Kat about if I could go back in time and tell my 12 year old self anything it would be to take up running. She pointed out that there were probably other things I would also want to tell my 12 year old self. So we decided to make a list. Here's mine, and if you click on the link to Kat's blog then you'll be able to read hers.

Holly's list of things she'd like to tell her 12 year old self

1. (obviously) Take up running. If you fall in love with running you'll always be fit and skinny.
2. Don't give up playing the saxophone
3. Ignore mum and take up the drums
4. Take political science at university
5. Bet on France to beat the All Blacks at the World Cup. Every time.
6. You have the most amazing parents in the world. Stop being a little shit and making their lives miserable.
7. Don't date anyone who nicknames themselves Billbass - he's going to turn out to be a right-wing asshole and you will regret it. Do date Smash Williams - they don't get any better than him.
8. Join the debating team at school. I know it's scary, but it'll help you in the long run.
9. You don't suit really short hair. And you're a girl not a boy so dress appropriately.
10. Talk to your mum. She gives really great advice and will support you in everything you do. You don't need to hide anything from her.

Labels:

share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment