The World Of Jadeey: So cold!



So cold!

This morning when I got up I checked the temperature and it was 1 degree. As I walked to the train there was ice everywhere and I was very grateful for my scarf, gloves and coat. I checked the temperature again when I got to work and it was still only 1 degree.

Then, after I'd been at work for about 45 minutes I checked the temperature and it had gone backwards - it was now 0 degrees! I was very glad I was sitting in a nice warm office! (Well, in theory it was warm, but given the cold temperatures it wasn't actually as warm as it should have been. Sitting still did make me a bit cold.)

Winter is hard.

Labels:

share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment