The World Of Jadeey: John Casey is the master of disguise



John Casey is the master of disguise

I watched a lot of Chuck today. I've seen it all before, but Derek wanted to watch it and I couldn't possibly sit here and let him watch it without watching it myself. It's absolutely a good enough show to watch many, many times.

Unfortunately it probably won't be long until it's cancelled. It was a struggle even to get a 3rd season, and it's going to be a short mid-season show starting in March next year instead of the traditional 24 episode show starting in October this year. Gutted. Still, that's better than being cancelled!

My favourite part of Chuck is Casey. He's totally the master of disguise. Here someone else has put together their top 10 Casey disguises. I was going to make my own list, but why bother when that list is totally perfect.

Labels: ,

share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment