The World Of Jadeey: Bye bye DVD collection



Bye bye DVD collection

Over the last few days i've been thinking a lot about selling my DVDs. I've pretty much come to the conclusion that I'm going to do it.

Why? Well, for starters I could actually really use the money. I'm doing okay in the money department but I definitely don't have as much as I'd like. A little extra cash certainly wouldn't go astray. Not to mention I never watch most of them so it's really just dead weight. Might as well purge it now while I still have hope of getting some money for them. With blu-ray taking off it wouldn't surprise me if it's not long before DVDs head the same way videos did.

I'll also be getting rid of my xbox games, ps2 games, my ps2 and one of my xboxes. All in all I'm going to be having quite a few trade-me listings going on in the next little while!

Labels: , , ,

share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment