The World Of Jadeey: Guns



Guns

I really don't like guns. I grew up on a farm and my parents kept a rifle that they used for shooting possums and the occasional wild goat. They, like the responsible parents that they were, never let me touch the gun, not that I even wanted to.

I went out hunting with dad sometimes. (I was old enough to know better than getting in front of dad when he was actually shooting.) In the end I had to stop because it made me too upset. There aren't many things I've heard in my life that sounds as horrifying as a goat screaming in agony as it gets shot. Hunting just isn't something I can do.

Even though real guns make me extremely nervous, fake guns are fine. I absolutely adore laser force. I guess the difference there is that the most dangerous thing about laser force isn't the gun - it's running into a wall in the dark! (Yes, I've done that.)

The strangest thing is that, on TV, I find a man holding a gun extraordinarily sexy. Take the following 2 pictures for example. This is the Casey that I absolutely adore. I think he's sexy as hell. Casey in general I like, but Casey with a gun I LOVE:



Labels: ,

share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment