The World Of Jadeey: A little bit of tired and a little bit of Adam



A little bit of tired and a little bit of Adam

Just got back from Hamilton and I know I've got a lot of posts to catch up on, but I won't be doing it tonight because I'm exhausted.

I just watched Pauline Gillespie interviewing Adam Baldwin. He was in New Zealand??? No fair!!! The interview itself isn't great. At the end I think he can't quite understand her so the interview drifts a bit with neither of them really saying anything. Then Polly gets insulted and accidentally sort of insults Firefly.

I can't blame her though. If I was in the presence of his hotness I'd get completely flustered and not even be able to speak in cohering sentences. So in comparison to an interview I'd do with him she did fantastically. (I hate to say this but I think it might actually be his fault anyway - in the interviews I've seen with him he doesn't really come off too well. I don't think he's a naturally chatty person so that must make it difficult to interview him.)

Ok I just found the video on Youtube so I can link to it and you can all judge for yourselves.

Labels: , ,

share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

1 Comments:

At 11:01 AM, Blogger Kat said...

I find it rather amusing that while talking about coherent sentences you made a mistake, thereby reducing the coherence of your sentence.

It's ironic, and not even in the Alanis Morissette sense.

Ah nerdy word jokes, I will never tire of you.

 

Post a Comment