The World Of Jadeey: Day 6 of Swine Flu (probably)



Day 6 of Swine Flu (probably)

Today is going to be my last swine flu day because I desperately want to go back to work tomorrow. It's not guaranteed that I will - my boss has said to wait until tomorrow to decide. But I'll have to be feeling pretty sick to stay home.

Sadly I'm feeling pretty sick right now. I'm hoping I don't vomit on my chair again!

My laptop has started overheating. I have to keep making sure when I put it down I am putting it on an angle so that the air circulates underneath it. That's the easy bit. It's when I'm using it that it's more annoying because it's uncomfortable to hold at an angle all the time!

Labels:

share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment