The World Of Jadeey: Day 4 of Swine Flu (probably)



Day 4 of Swine Flu (probably)

Today my temperature was back to normal when I got up and it felt more like a regular cold. Unfortunately the temperature came back halfway through the day.

Worse than my symptoms though is that I am just so bored with being sick! It's not like I get to be healthy and just stay at home. Instead moving hurts and I have a headache so I'm pretty limited to sitting and watching tv. Even using my computer for very long hurts. I am veeerrry tired of watching television.

In other news this flu apparently makes my usual cat allergy a hell of a lot more severe. After a brief cuddle with my cat I am now sneezing, my eyes are completely bloodshot and scratchy and breathing is a whole lot more difficult than it was ten minutes ago.

Labels:

share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment