The World Of Jadeey: Day 5 of Swine Flu (probably)



Day 5 of Swine Flu (probably)

The worst thing that happened today was that I vomited on my chair. Normally when I'm going to vomit I have enough time to get to my vomit bowl or the bathroom, somehow this one took me by surprise.

I don't like vomiting.

Other than yucky vomiting, I have been feeding my Adam Baldwin addiction. I have learned a few things about our man Adam.

1. He looks SEXY in black
2. White doesn't really suit him
3. He has a gun in pretty much every show he's in
4. He's huge - 6'4" and 250 pounds. That's big!
5. (This one is more about me than him) He's taken over top spot on my list - moving easily ahead of John Krasinski

Labels: , ,

share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment