The World Of Jadeey: Should I stay or should I go?



Should I stay or should I go?

So I've been really crap about keeping up with my blog lately. I'm starting to get pretty sick of this whole blogging daily thing. I would love to keep it up because I think reading it in a few years will be great - I'm just not sure I can be bothered keeping it up. Not enough happens in my weeks for me to write 7 days a week worth of interesting stuff.

I could give my opinions on a multitude of topics. But I don't think i'll actually be interested in reading that in a few years time. It's reading about what I was doing and how I was feeling that I'll be interested in.

As you can tell I'm pretty confused at the moment. I'm undecided whether to stop or keep going. I'll keep thinking about it, eventually I'll make a decision one way or the other.

Labels:

share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment