The World Of Jadeey: Vampires



Vampires

I am becoming addicted to Buffy the Vampire Slayer. It's the new series we're watching since I'd only ever seen about 3 random episodes prior to this week. We're now almost finished season 1 and I freakin' love it.

Why did I never watch this show as a teenager? I absolutely would have adored it. It reminds me of Charmed, which I also love. Discovering new series' of tv shows is awesome. Especially when they are 8 seasons long.

I'm off to Hamilton this weekend, as I've mentioned, I've decided to continue the vampire theme by listening to the Twilight series on the way (I'm in love with audio books at the moment). I know they are considered trashy, but who cares if they are trashy as long as they are enjoyable? I don't have a problem listening to trashy.

In other news, I have extremely sore feet. And an odd protrusion on my leg. Yep, I'm getting old and falling apart.

Labels: , ,

share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment