The World Of Jadeey: Justin Timberlake is sexy as hell



Justin Timberlake is sexy as hell

I went to a BBQ and Antz and Gavin's yesterday. While I was there Antz showed me a youtube video of a parody of Beyonce's song Single Ladies. He couldn't find the whole thing at the time, but I did a bit of searching today and managed to find it. And it's got Paul Rudd in it, so that just makes it even cooler.

I'm sure it'll get taken down from Youtube fairly quickly, but I'll link to it anyway (the user doesn't allow embedding. Annoying):

SNL skit


Watching this reminded me of other Justin videos.

It's a couple of years old now, but still hilarious. It's Dick in a Box! (Embedding disabled again. Grrr again.)

And, just because it scares me every time, here is Justin Timberlake as Elton John. (Yet another embedding disabled video. I'm sensing a trend.)

Labels: ,

share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment