The World Of Jadeey: Unemployed day 5



Unemployed day 5

I think I'm going to have to stop numbering my posts like this soon. I don't want to watch those numbers get too high.

I applied for 3 jobs today. Good stuff. The thing that is driving me crazy is that the earliest closing date for applications of jobs I've applied for rencetly is 28th November. The waiting is annoying because I REALLY want a couple of the jobs I've applied for. Ah well. At least I sort of get a holiday.

I've decided to make a list of things I like about being unemployed and a list of things I don't like. Today will be the list of things I like, because it's good to be positive.

Things Holly likes about being unemployed

1. Not having to wake up at 7am or earlier
2. Having heaps of free time
3. Being able to get to the gym every day
4. Being able to play video games without feeling guilty that I should be studying
5. Not having assignments
6. Being able to stay in my pj's all day - aside for a quick trip to the gym (today is the only day I've done that.)
7. Being able to read the books i've been looking at longingly all year
8. Learning the Seek website back to front and upside down. (Ok, that's not much of a great thing. But I sure do know that site well these days.)
9. Being able to stare uninterrupted at photos of John Krasinski for as long as I feel like it
10. Not having to go to bed early

Labels: ,

share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment