The World Of Jadeey: I'm a Graduate! (Again)



I'm a Graduate! (Again)

Graduation was tonight. It was awesome. There were nice speeches, good food and lots of drink.

I got a prize for being the person in the class who "always remembered the importance of cute baby animals in the publishing world." That made me laugh - I'm a total sucker for baby animals!

Each week me and a couple of classmates would pick new desktop pictures. Mine were always baby animals - such little cuties that whenever I looked at my computer screen I just wanted to cuddle it.

Here was the one I had this week.



So cute! Look at his little paws! And his happy smile!

Labels: ,

share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

2 Comments:

At 2:17 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations! I'm not a tertiary graduate. I'm QBE (Qualified By Experience) :D

 
At 9:50 PM, Blogger Holly said...

Thanks!

I wish I was QBE actually, it would mean no student loan AND i'd probably have a job right now instead of being unemployed!

 

Post a Comment