The World Of Jadeey: Unemployed day 4



Unemployed day 4

I applied for seven jobs today. That seems like a decent amount right?

I've got more to apply for, but I'm tired of re-writing my covering letter at the moment so I think i'll do those ones tomorrow. Especially since I was getting a bit lazy towards the end. I noticed a split second after I submitted one that I'd made a very obvious spelling mistake. In the title of the role. Don't think i'll be getting that job!

It amazes me how quickly my days seem to pass. In theory I should have nothing but job-applying to do. Yet the days seem to be over in a jiffy. It's actually very annoying! There is so much more I want to get done!

Labels:

share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment