The World Of Jadeey: Unemployed day 1



Unemployed day 1

Today is my first official day of being unemployed. So far I've spent the better part of the morning cleaning up at school after last night's party, had lunch, bought a present for my friend's 21st tonight and decided to blog before going to said party.

A pretty busy day for an unemployed person. You will note the lack of 'applying for jobs' in my list of things I've done so far today. But that is very much on the list for tomorrow. Luckily no job applications close on a Saturday so it doesn't really matter that I haven't applied for any today. I've thought about jobs though. That's a start isn't it?

Labels:

share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment