The World Of Jadeey: Unemployed day 8



Unemployed day 8

You've had the list of things I like about being unemployed. Now it's time for the list of things I don't like about it.

Things Holly hates about being unemployed
1. Having no money
2. Job hunting
3. Getting rejected
4. Not being able to find jobs I actually want
5. Applying for jobs I don't even really want and yet still getting rejected
6. Feeling lazy because everyone else is at work and I'm not
7. Not knowing how long before I find a job
8. Knowing Christmas is coming and I can't afford presents
9. Not being able to afford to go anywhere except job interviews and the gym
10. Getting bored during the day

Yep, a lot of those things have to do with having no money. Having no money REALLY sucks.

Labels: ,

share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment