The World Of Jadeey: Hannah again... And a kitten with 2 faces



Hannah again... And a kitten with 2 faces

I can't decide what to blog about today so Hannah suggested I blog about her. I'm not really sure what she wants me to write about her though...

Here are some facts about Hannah:

1. She's here right now picking some DVDs
2. She had an exam today
3. She loves Fallout Boy
4. She is awesome
5. We're going to have a DVD night soon because we haven't had one for ages

Well, that was interesting.

And now, here is a photo of a kitten with two faces. I think it's cute. It also makes me sad, I really hope it survives. And that it never realises it's a mutant.

Labels: ,

share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment