The World Of Jadeey: Spiders... yuck!



Spiders... yuck!

There are so many things I could blog about today.... And yet I can't seem to think of anything to write.

We've been finding lots of white-tail spiders in our house recently. It's not good. We've had three in the past ten days. That seems like far too many. Even one would be too many for me - spiders scare the crap out of me. Especially spiders than can do serious damage when they bite.

Something that made me happy today though - petrol prices went down again. It's currently at $1.43 and that makes unemployed-Holly very happy indeed.

Labels: ,

share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

3 Comments:

At 2:36 PM, Blogger Kat said...

Oh I'm so paranoid about those at the moment!! I thought one was in my slipper last night and spazzed out.

Turns out it was just a piece of cardboard...

 
At 8:57 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Have you updated to the New Xbox Experience (NXE) and created an avatar? Go so my website to see mine.

 
At 9:48 PM, Blogger Holly said...

I think it is my current favourite thing in the world that you were scared of a piece of cardboard, Kat!

I probably shouldn't make fun of you too much though since you'll just point out stupid things that I've been scared of or talked to thinking they were a person rather than an inanimate object...

Aaron, I love your avatar! I haven't updated yet, but I think I might just have to go and do that now.

 

Post a Comment