The World Of Jadeey: Who likes coke warm?



Who likes coke warm?

My flatmate, Derek, loves coke. That's not so strange. The weird part is that he loves his coke flat. And warm. In fact, he won't drink it out of the fridge. That's weird right?

Sometimes, for some unknown reason, it drives me totally insane that he drinks it that way. It makes no sense that it'd worry me and it really shouldn't. Yet sometimes, just very occassionally, it does.

Tomorrow night is the monthly quiz night. I won't be going because my aunt has had an emergency and I need to look after my cousin. I think it was our month to come first too. Heh they probably still will since I barely answer any questions! :P

Labels: , , ,

share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment