The World Of Jadeey: Google street view



Google street view

Looking after Shaun last night went well. We watched the cricket (totally disappointing as expected) then watched The Simpsons Movie.

Tonight he has swimming so we're going to do that. Exciting stuff.

This weekend I'm off to Hamilton for Melissa's baby shower. I'm really looking forward to it, not only do I get to see Melissa and her family, but I also get to see my brother, sister-in-law and nephew. Hamilton is a great place for me to visit with so many people I love living there.

I had fun checking out google's new street view, today. I looked at my house and could see my car parked outside and some random person walking past. I looked at my mum's house and saw her just getting out of her car! Awesome.

Labels: , ,

share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

2 Comments:

At 10:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel you might appreciate this:

I drove to my parents' house. On my way home I got pulled over. The SUPER FREAKING HOT cop asked me to get out the car... I told him I'd rather stay inside because I was wearing my pyjamas.....

Awkward? Yeah.

 
At 9:46 PM, Blogger Holly said...

That's why I used to be scared to go anywhere in my pyjamas. I've finally become used to it and brave enough to risk it and now I'm going to have to go back to being scared.

That story really does make me laugh though.

 

Post a Comment