The World Of Jadeey: Damn train



Damn train

Sometimes the trains drive me absolutely insane!

I love catching the train normally, it's way better than the bus. To get to class they take about the same amount of total time, but the train involves a 20 minute walk along the waterfront. I love that walk in the mornings. Whenever it's a fine day I chose the train, purely for that walk.

Today it was a sunny day, but for some reason I couldn't make up my mind whether to take the train or bus. They both leave at the same time, so I pretty much waited until I was outside and then made my decision. I chose the train because I could think of no reason not to, I love that walk. Unfortunately I should have listened to my gut, which was making me think maybe I should catch the train. It's supposed to pull in to Woburn station at 7.57am. Instead it arrived at 8.20am. It's supposed to be a 20 minute journey. Instead it was a 40 minute journey because we kept stopping in random places. I have no idea what was going on, but it sucked!

Tomorrow I'm catching the bus.

EDIT: Heh. Right after posting I went and read Kat's blog. She also blogged about a shitty public transport experience. In a different city. Public transport bites. But at least it is good for the environment!
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment