The World Of Jadeey: Celebrity crushes



Celebrity crushes


I used to have a HUGE crush on Luke Perry. You know, back when he was super-cool and hot on Beverly Hills 90210. I think I was about 9 or 10 at the time. And I'm pretty sure he was just hitting thirty. The age difference didn't matter to me though, I was still sure I was going to marry him one day.








This is what he looks like now. I no longer have a crush on him.





















It seems I definitely have a 'type'. I went through a lot of general celebrity crushes in my youth: Jason Donovan, Leo Dicaprio (when he was on Growing Pains), Kirk Cameron, Neil Patrick Harris. Those were just minor crushes and didn't really count. The big ones were Luke Perry, Craig Parker and Stephen Fleming.

Observe:



























I think perhaps I have a thing for dark-haired guys. Well, in celebrities anyway.
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment