The World Of Jadeey: A blog about Hannah



A blog about Hannah

Hannah came over tonight so I could help her with her English homework. She has to read nine books and write about them. Nine!!! Admittedly, for me it would have been a great assignment when I was at school. It's not a great assignment for anyone who doesn't enjoy reading though.

Tomorrow is Ingrid's first exam. In order to help her prepare I decided she should choose whatever she wanted for dinner. She chose tacos. They were pretty damn good. I made the taco mix (read: mixed it from the packet), Ingrid grated the cheese and Hannah shredded the chicken. The salad came already prepared in the bag. Excellent.

Because he hadn't helped with the cooking (no room in the kitchen), Derek did the dishes.

I've just dropped Hannah home and am now writing this lame-as blog in order to avoid punishment. I plan on being asleep in about 20 minutes. (Here's hoping.)

Hannah - sorry this blog about you is so lame. My brain is fried and I couldn't think of anything clever. I'll write a better blog about you another day. :)
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

1 Comments:

At 2:55 AM, Blogger Kat said...

Dude you know you write the best punishment-avoiding posts?

Mine are always lame, yours are actually interesting.

:P

Good Luck Ingrid!!!

 

Post a Comment