The World Of Jadeey: Petrol went up again :(



Petrol went up again :(

I think it's time I wrote an intelligent and well thought-out post. However, I'm not going to do that tonight. Maybe tomorrow night.

Petrol went up again today. It's now $2.12 per litre. Geez it's getting tough. I'm not going to sell my car because it's so useful and I love it so much. I'm certainly not going to be driving it as often though. To the gym and back (since it's winter and raining so often) and into town when I'm working late, but that'll be about it.

I started playing Halo tonight. Wow, I'm going to get addicted to that game fast. I can see that I'm going to spend a lot of my weekend playing it. Haha well, unless I spend the whole weekend doing assignments that is.
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment