The World Of Jadeey: Petrol prices



Petrol prices

It looks like petrol prices are set to rise again tomorrow. Apparently the petrol companies haven't actually decided yet, but I'd say it's 99% guaranteed they will. Oil prices in the US rose 8% yesterday; I think we've seen over the last little while that petrol prices only ever go up these days, never down. Guess I'm filling up tonight.

I'm so sick of petrol price hikes! I would say that the election this year will be won on petrol price promises alone. I can say this with absolute assurance, since even I would be severely tempted to stray from Labour if National offered a solution that I could actually see working.
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment